Title

Article about the Marrett House in Standish, which was built by Deacon Benjamin

Authors

Jennie Pfander

Source

Down East

Date

4-1-2002

Pages

108-111, 123

Abstract

Article about the Marrett House in Standish, which was built by Deacon Benjamin Titcomb in 1789. The Rev. Daniel Marrett, a Congregational minister, purchased the house in 1796 from the estate of his predecessor, the Rev. Jonathan Gould. With a brief profile of Rev. Marrett and his descendants, and details about the house.

Subjects

Historic buildings Standish Daniel Marrett House, Marrett, Daniel

Full text is not available here. Please contact the Library for a copy of the article.

Share

COinS