Title

Article on the Old Plummer Place in Waterford, which is owned by Hank and Andrea

Authors

Jane Lamb

Source

Down East

Date

7-1-2002

Pages

100-103, 118-119

Abstract

Article on the Old Plummer Place in Waterford, which is owned by Hank and Andrea Burns. Reclaiming the farmstead has been a family project for the last three decades. Today the restoration of the house is complete, and all about the place rebuilt stone walls define various gardens. The property commands splendid views of Streaked Mountain and Paris Hill, and has some of the sweetest gardens in western Maine. The house was built in 1794 by Samuel Plummer, a farmer and builder who came to Waterford from Rowley, Massachusetts.

Subjects

Old Plummer Place Waterford, Burns, Andrea, Burns, Hank

Full text is not available here. Please contact the Library for a copy of the article.

Share

COinS