Title

"Business Maine: Central & Western" piece reporting that C&C Distributors, Inc.,

Authors

Source

Mainebiz

Date

3-1-2004

Pages

10

Abstract

"Business Maine: Central & Western" piece reporting that C&C Distributors, Inc., a manufacturer of snowmobile trailers based in Winslow, was recently bought by Swedish bicycle rack and rooftop box company Thule Group, which plans to continue making trailers in C&C's Winslow factory. Thule bought 80 percent of C&C, which employs 125 people, for an undisclosed amount with an option to purchase the remaining 20 percent in the next five years. The company has been renamed Thule Trailers, but C&C founder Bill Cleaves and partner Ed Cullivan say they will maintain their management role under the new ownership.

Subjects

C&C Distributors Inc Winslow, Thule Trailers Winslow, Trailers, Cleaves, Bill, Cullivan, Ed

Full text is not available here. Please contact the Library for a copy of the article.

Share

COinS