Title

The Skinner Cottage on Little John Island in Yarmouth was originally built in 19

Authors

Scott Simons

Source

Portland Monthly

Date

4-2003

Pages

57 - 61

Abstract

The Skinner Cottage on Little John Island in Yarmouth was originally built in 1940 as a summer cottage, and was recently renovated for year-round use. The architects for the Skinner House transformed the look of the cottage, and created soaring interiors reminiscent of yacht design. The redesign was by architect Lynn Shaffer and built by Taggart Construction of Freeport.

Subjects

Vacation homes, Shaffer, Lynn

Full text is not available here. Please contact the Library for a copy of the article.

Share

COinS