Title

The Wildwood Chapel was built in the remote Wildes District in 1910. By 1935, t

Source

Salt

Date

11-1974

Pages

30

Abstract

The Wildwood Chapel was built in the remote Wildes District in 1910. By 1935, transportation was easy enough that the tiny stone chapel's parishioners could drive into Kennebunk Village instead, and today it is used only for weddings and summertime song services. Carolyn Pratt and Bertha Clough recall its history.

Subjects

Churches Kennebunk Wildwood Chapel

Full text is not available here. Please contact the Library for a copy of the article.

Share

COinS