From 1924 Portland Tax Assessment photographic project. By 1924, the City Building at 44 Plum Street housed the Boys Club.
The Library moved to the Baxter Building (619 Congress Street), in 1889.
3 x 4" gelatin silver print.
"44 Plum Street (former home of Portland Institute & Public Library, 1868 - 1888)" (1924). Portland Public Library History - Photographs. 1.
Portland Institute and Public Library, Portland Public Library, Plum Street