A profile and owner history of the West End colonial revival home located at 90 Vaughan Street. It was built by the Boston architectural firm of Wait & Copeland in 1914 for Clinton W. Davis, then president of the Portland Packing Company and subsequently purchased in 1955 by Donald Bennett, owner of Oakhurst Dairy. In the early 2000’s it was completely restored with modern systems and amenities.
Sargent, Colin W., "Restoration drama" (2015). Maine News Index – Portland Monthly. 1886.